PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLERS
Any personal information provided or collected through transactions that you will carry out on www.stroilioro.com will be processed by Stroili Oro S.p.A., as independent data controllers, with registered office in via Valli di Carnia n° 5, 33020 Amaro (UD), Italy. Stroili decides independently on the purposes and methods of processing, as well as on the security procedures to be applied to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of personal information.
For more information on the data processors and on the methods of data processing effected by Stroili Oro S.p.A., please go to the following link http://www.stroilioro.com/it/013/Privacy-e-note-legali.
The following companies are currently involved in processing your information:
1.TNT Global Express Spa, which processes the personal information necessary to carry out the activities of shipping, delivering and returning products purchased on our website;
2. Stroili Oro Spa for the processing of data in relation to the services for managing and maintaining the Stroili servers;
WHICH PERSONAL INFORMATION OF CUSTOMERS IS COLLECTED ON WWW.STROILIORO.COM?
The personal information we receive from you, our customer, helps us to personalise and continually improve your purchasing experience on the website. It will be specified each time at the moment your data is collected – with reference to the individual items of information requested – if it is compulsory or optional to provide such personal information; the information that is compulsory will be marked with an appropriate symbol (*). We use such information mostly to manage orders, provide products and services, process payments, communicate with you regarding orders, products, services and promotional offers, update our records and, in general, manage your account, show contents such as customer wish lists and reviews and recommend products and services that may be of interest to you. We also use this information to improve our on-line shop and our platform, to prevent or expose fraud or misuse to the detriment of our website and to allow third parties to carry out technical, logistical and other activities on our behalf.
Here are some of the categories of personal information that we collect:
- Personal information provided by you
Most of the personal information is provided by you when you perform searches, place orders, send messages to mailing lists or to discussion groups, participate in competitions or questionnaires or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide personal information when you: search for a product or place an order via www.stroilioro.com; provide personal information in ‘my account’ (and you may have more than one account if you have used more than one e-mail address when you placed an order with www.stroilioro.com) or ‘my profile’; communicate with us by telephone, e-mail or in another way; complete a questionnaire or a form to participate in a competition; compile a Wish List or other gift lists; participate in discussion groups or other community functionalities; write and assess reviews; specify a special occasion alert; use other personal notification services, e.g. delivery availability notifications. Here is the information that you give us: your name; address and telephone number; credit card information; the names of recipients of the orders (including addresses and telephone numbers); names (with addresses and telephone numbers) listed in the 1-Click settings; e-mail addresses of your friends and other persons; contents of reviews and of e-mails sent to us; personal description and photograph contained in My Profile; and information of a financial nature.
- Information collected automatically
- Mobile Devices
Most mobile devices allow users to disable location services. These commands are mostly located in the device’s settings menu. If you have any queries on how to disable the location services of your device, we recommend you contact your mobile operator or the manufacturer of your device.
- Personal information collected from other sources
We receive information from other sources, including for example: updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to amend and update our records and to deliver your next orders or communications more quickly; account information, information on orders and returns as well as on the pages visited by some traders with whom we manage certain co-branding operations or to whom we provide technical, implementation, advertising or other kind of service; information on search terms and relative results collected after searches carried out in web search engines offered by our subsidiary Alexa Internet; search and link results, including payment lists (such as Sponsored Links); and credit data from credit information centres, who we refer to so that we can offer credit or financial services to some customers as well as to prevent and expose fraud.
- Joint offers with other businesses or co-branding:
From time to time we may offer products and services jointly with other businesses or engage in co-branding.
Cookies enable you to take advantage of certain essential Stroili functions and features. For example, if you block or reject our cookies, you will be unable to add items to your Shopping Trolley, to proceed to check out or to use any of the products and services of www.stroilioro.com which require you to log in.
COOKIES AND BROWSER SETTINGS
The “Help” option in most browsers will tell you how to prevent the browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or how to disable cookies altogether. You can also disable or delete similar information used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on’s settings or by visiting the website of the relative producer.
Our website uses the following types of cookies:
- Session cookies: Stroili wants to offer you a website that is easy to use and adapts to your requirements. To do this we use session cookies so that you can view our website, use its features or services, create your account, login and access reserved areas as well as proceed with purchases. These cookies are necessary to take full advantage of our website.
- Functional cookies: we use functional cookies to remember your preferences and to help you use our website in the most efficient way possible, e.g. memorizing the products you viewed the previous time. Functional cookies are not necessary for using the website, but offer added functionalities, thereby improving your overall browsing experience.
- Analytics cookies: we use analytics cookies to understand how our purchasers use the website, to understand what works and what doesn’t, to optimise and improve the website and to make sure that it is always stimulating for users. The data we obtain include the most visited web pages, the type of platform used, information on the date and time and data such as the number of clicks on a certain page, word searches and texts entered during website use.
TYPE OF COOKIES
- Technical cookies:
Purpose: to ensure the site works properly
Duration: 1 year
- Personalisation cookies:
Name: _ga (Google Analytics)
Duration: 2 years
Purpose: purely statistical; the cookies in question collect information in an aggregate form in order to monitor and analyse accesses to all areas of the website
Name: _gat (Google Analytics)
Duration: 10 minutes
Purpose: purely statistical; the cookies in question collect information in an aggregate form in order to monitor and analyse accesses to all areas of the website
DELETION OF COOKIES
The default setting of most Internet browsers is to accept cookies automatically. You can change these settings to block cookies or to prompt you that cookies are being sent to your device. There are various ways to manage cookies. You can refer to the instruction booklet of your device or to the help function on your browser window to find out how to control or edit the settings. If you use more than one type of device (e.g. computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) you should make sure that each browser on each device is set to reflect your cookie preferences.
IS PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH WWW.STROILIORO.COM SOLD TO THIRD PARTIES?
THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
These third parties have been designated as "data processors" and conduct their activities according to the instructions imparted by Stroili Oro S.p.A. and under its supervision. We regularly check that the processors comply with our instructions and that they continue to offer due guarantees of full compliance with provisions concerning the protection of personal data.
We sometimes send offers to selected groups of www.stroilioro.com customers on behalf of other companies. In such cases we do not give those companies your name and address. You can change your newsletter settings and notification preferences if you do not want to receive such offers.
PROTECTION OF WWW.STROILIORO.COM AND OTHER INDIVIDUALS
With your consent:
You will be informed every time your personal information is to be disclosed to third parties in cases other than those outlined above and you will have the opportunity to choose whether to disclose your personal information to third parties or not.
Lastly, please note that your personal data will not be transferred abroad to non-EU countries that do not ensure an adequate level of protection of individuals. Should this be necessary in order to provide services or to execute a contract with www.stroilioro.com for the purchase of products, your personal data shall be transferred to such non-EU countries only after the execution of specific contracts between STROILI and such entities in accordance with applicable law and regulations.
www.stroilioro.com may have access to third parties’ personal data which was directly disclosed by users of www.stroilioro.com, for example when a user has purchased a product to be sent to a friend, when the user paying for the product is different from the recipient of the product, or when a user wishes to recommend a service of www.stroilioro.com or the sale of a particular product to a friend.
We wish to inform you that the consent of such individuals is not necessary when their data are disclosed to STROILI in order to execute a contract with STROILI in favour of the third party
- to use data for purposes other than those specified at the time of collection only where the user has given express consent;
- to make data available to third party companies only for purposes that are strictly necessary to provide the requested service and only where monitored by a designated data processor; not to communicate, sell or transfer data to third parties for purposes exclusive to the latter unless the users have received prior warning and have given their consent;
- to answer requests for deletion, change and integration of personal data provided, objection to data processing for the purpose of sending commercial and advertising information;
- to ensure that data processing is conducted fairly and legally, protecting user privacy and implementing appropriate measures for security and protection of the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data provided by users.
IS THE SECURITY OF MY PERSONAL INFORMATION GUARANTEED?
We undertake to protect the security of your personal information when it is submitted by using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the information you insert.
We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card number when confirming an order. We, of course, transmit the entire credit card number to the issuing credit card company during order processing.
Our security procedures mean that you may occasionally be asked for proof of identity before revealing personal information.
It is important for you to protect yourself against unauthorised access to your password and your computer.
Always be sure to log off when using a shared computer.
WHICH PERSONAL INFORMATION CAN I ACCESS?
Through www.stroilioro.com you can access a wide range of information relating to your account and your transactions on www.stroilioro.com; you can view your data and update them if necessary. This list will change according to the updates and changes on our website.
WHAT OPTIONS DO I HAVE?
As already stated, you can always choose not to provide personal information, although the submission of such information may be necessary to fulfil an order or to use certain functions of www.stroilioro.com such as My Profile, Wish List, Customer reviews.
You can add to or update certain information present on the "Which information can I access? pages". When you update the information, we keep a copy of the previous version in any case for our files.
You can change your newsletter settings and notification preferences if you do not want us to use the personal information that we collect to tailor the third party advertisements that we show you.
CAN CHILDREN USE WWW.STROILIORO.COM?
- such data updated, rectified or, when so interested, completed;
- such data erased, transformed into an anonymous form or blocked with regard to information processed unlawfully, including information whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed;
- a statement to the effect that the procedures specified under letters a) and b) have been made known, also with regard to the content thereof, to those to whom the information has been communicated or disclosed, unless this requirement proves impossible or entails a clearly disproportionate effort compared to the protected right.
You are in any case entitled to object, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of the personal information that relates to you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal information that relates to you for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct marketing or for carrying out market research or for business communication. You may freely exercise your rights at any time, with written request to STROILI by filling in the contact form; we will reply as quickly as possible.
Please report any change in your personal data – using the contact form - in order to ensure that your personal information is always accurate, up-to-date, relevant and complete.
- Fourth paragraph of section 130 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003
We wish to inform you that the law concerning the protection of personal data allows Stroili – without any obligation to obtain your explicit consent – to use your data for direct selling activities of products similar to those you have already purchased, provided you have not refused such use of the disclosed e-mail address.
The Italian Data Protection Commissioner’s order of 19 June 2008 on simplification of requirements for processing operations for administrative or accounting purposes.
We also wish to inform you that the Data Protection Commissioner’s order allows Stroili to use your mail address for sending you – together with administrative and accounting documents – adverts about products similar to those you have already purchased, unless you refuse to allow such use of the mail address you gave us.
Should you require any further information on your rights and on personal data protection law you can contact the data protection commissioner at the following address: http://www.garanteprivacy.it/.
The Act ensures that personal data are processed in compliance with the fundamental rights and freedom as well as dignity of the person concerned, with particular reference to the confidentiality, personal identity and right to protection of personal data.
COMPANIES OF THE STROILI ORO GROUP
STROILI operates on the Internet through www.stroilioro.com in countries other than Italy – also non-EU countries – through subsidiaries which belong to the STROILI ORO SpA Group.
Your personal information will not be disseminated or disclosed to such companies without your consent or unless equivalent requirements are met.
We would remind you in any case that Italian law is applicable in all cases of personal data processing by anyone who for purposes of processing personal data makes use of equipment, automated or otherwise, situated on Italian territory (unless such equipment is used only for purposes of transit through the territory of the European Union), regardless of whether the entity is established in the territory of another country that is not even a member of the European Union.
If the companies of the STROILI ORO SpA Group are processing your data, they will designate STROILI as their representative established in the territory of Italy, for the purposes of the application of Italian regulations to the processing of personal data.